2 cups broccoli florets
1 small shallot, minced
2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
Salt and pepper
**Optional hot sauce
Chill for 10 – 15 minutes
1. Preheat your oven to 400ºF.
2. Steam your broccoli florets for 2 minutes, and chop well into small pieces.
3. In a large bowl, combine the chopped broccoli with the rest of your ingredients. Mix until totally combined.
4. Scoop a large spoonful of the mixture in your hands, and shape it so it resembles a tater tot. Place on your baking sheet (greased), and repeat until all mixture has been used.
5. Bake in the oven for 8 mins, flip, bake for 8-10 more minutes, and enjoy warm from the oven.