Auto Insurance is one of those things that we don’t use often but when we need it, we’re glad it’s there! The right car insurance can provide financial protection for you, your passengers and other drivers on the road. Car insurance reimburses others for damage you cause or for mistakes while driving, such as hitting a pole or losing control of your vehicle.
Having automobile insurance is mandatory. Even if you aren’t driving the vehicle, you still need to maintain insurance according to your state’s specific limits, rules, and regulations. Deciding to drive without insurance could result in license suspension and fines.
Every car insurance policy is made up of different coverage components; some are required, and some are optional. These include, but are not limited to:
- Bodily Injury for other drivers
- Property Damage for things you hit
- Medical Payments for yourself or passengers who get hurt
- Physical Damage for your vehicle (comprehensive and collision)
- Rental Car Coverage to have a replacement vehicle while yours is being repaired due to an accident
- Towing/Labor/Roadside Assistance for when your vehicle breaks down
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage for when you get into an accident and the other person doesn’t have any or enough insurance
- Gap insurance is an optional, add-on car insurance coverage that can help certain drivers cover the “gap” between the amount they owe on their car and the car’s actual cash value (ACV) in the event of an accident.
To properly protect you from the ever present danger of large awards for auto liability, it is imperative that you maintain the proper level of coverage.
We have excellent plans available through reputable auto insurers, and we will be happy to help pinpoint the coverages best suited to your needs.