We are pleased to announce that our new 24 – 7 online customer service option, Portal on Demand (POD) has been a great success. Located on the lower right corner of our website, https://www.thorptrainer.com. This portal was designed to provide our clients with services they need in the comfort of their home. The POD access is also available (function limitations may apply) in a mobile version and are available for download from the Google Play and Apple stores. (Search for Thorp Trainer)
This new program provides you a variety of added services, including:
- View and print automobile ID cards
- View policy information
- Request policy changes online
- Access your agent’s direct contact information
- Review and download your account documents
- Obtain a certificate of insurance (commercial accounts only)
- Maintain and manage an up-to-date list of certificate holders (commercial accounts only)
- Report claims online with the option to upload pictures and related claims documentation
- Receive documented confirmation of all activity conducted online
If you haven’t already, please create an account, using your email, phone number associated with your Thorp & Trainer account, a policy number and a password of your choice. You can set up your account by clicking here.
During these difficult times, we thought it best to make doing business as convenient as possible for our clients. As more services are moving online, we want to ensure our customers have the highest level of accessibility when they need it most. In this day and age, it’s one less thing you should have to worry about. To learn more, call your Thorp & Trainer account manager at 596.0146.