1 Loaf of Brioche Bread Cubed
2 Cups of Milk
1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract
3 tbsp of Light Brown Sugar
1 tsp of Cinnamon
1/2 tsp of Salt
maple syrup (optional)
4 tbsp of Brown Sugar
2 tbsp of Granulated Sugar
2 tbsp of Cold Butter
1/2 tbsp of Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line or grease a muffin pan
2. Cube Brioche bread into bite size pieces and add to a large bowl.
3. Combine eggs, milk, vanilla, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt.
4. Pour egg mixture over cubed bread. Let soak for 5 minutes
5. Fill muffin tins with the french toast mixture.
6. For the topping combine brown sugar, granulated sugar and cinnamon. Cut in cold butter.
7. Sprinkle topping over your french toast muffins.
8. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and the centers are cooked through.
9. Top with maple syrup when served.