Auto and homeowners policies are meant to go together. (If tater hadn’t met tot, what would we have? Just a tater.) If your auto and home policies aren’t bundled, you might be missing out on duo discounts — and that can mean missing out on premium savings.
Benefits to bundling auto and home policies
A multipolicy auto and homeowners package can:
- Save you money on premiums
- Streamline the claims process
- Make for less complicated billing (usually just one statement)
- Provide potential future discounts as your coverage needs change (such as coverage endorsements for valuable items like jewelry or collections)
- Create a single point of contact for ongoing protection advice (like how to insure major upgrades to your home and what might qualify for discounts)
- Keep you in the know on other policy suggestions (We’ve got your policy history at our fingertips.)
- Provide a relationship that grows as you grow (We’re here to help you protect those life milestones.)
Consolidating insurance can help provide a better long-term snapshot of your exposure areas, too. When your coverage needs change (like more life insurance or insurance for teen drivers), you’ve got just one call to make for questions and advice on how to protect your next move. Easy.
Now that you’re aware of the potential for savings and service, give us a ring.
Pair your auto and home with us
Reach out and see what kind of discounts are possible when you bundle auto and home under one roof. You might be surprised at the savings while potentially expanding your overall coverage options.
Looking to expand your home and auto coverage even more?
Ask us about a personal umbrella policy to increase the policy limits across both your auto and home coverage — it’s usually less expensive than increasing the limits on two separate policies.